Slapukų politika. Norėdami toliau naršyti mūsų puslapyje, jūs sutinkate su jo sąlygomis ir taikoma slapukų politika. Sužinok daugiau.
The synth engine is based on the Waldorf Streichfett string synthesizer. But, unlike the Streichfett, the Waldorf STVC is a keyboard synth and offers vocoding features.
The sound engine features a fully polyphonic string section capable of continuous morphing of the string registration and includes several effects such as an animate effect for modulation, as well as an ensemble/chorus, phaser, reverb, and tremolo. The vocoder offers high-quality speech intelligibility with gender modification, a fully polyphonic carrier with jitter and noise injection, a freeze mode, and a continuous morphing of preset registrations.
The instrument features two 1/4" outputs, an 1/8" headphone output, pedal inputs for expression and sustain, and MIDI input/output via two standard 5-pin DIN connectors. The 1/4" expression pedal jack also doubles as a line input. The Waldorf STVC is powered via USB and ships with an external USB power supply and a gooseneck microphone.
- Fully polyphonic string section
- Continuous morphing of string registration
- Animate effect for modulation of registration
- Ensemble/Chorus effect for strings
- Phaser effect
- Reverb effect
- 16-voice polyphonic solo section
- Continuous morphing of solo sounds
- Tremolo for solo
- 126 programmable patches in three banks
- Tweak for modulation and specific adjustments
- Powerful speech intelligibility
- Gender modification
- Freeze mode
- Fully polyphonic carrier
- Optional jitter and noise injection for carrier
- Continuous morphing of preset registrations
- All animate, phaser, and reverb effects available
- Based On Streichfett String Synth
- 49-Note Keyboard
- Rugged Metal Chassis
- Includes Gooseneck Microphone
|Savybės||Arpeggiator, Vocoder, Oscillator|