Slapukų politika. Norėdami toliau naršyti mūsų puslapyje, jūs sutinkate su jo sąlygomis ir taikoma slapukų politika. Sužinok daugiau.
Universal Audio Arrow
The Universal Audio Arrow is an interface designed for project-studio, home studio use, and on-the-road use. Connecting to your computer over Thunderbolt 3, the unit provides two combination XLR-1/4” connections for mic/line sources, as well as a 1/4" input specifically tailored for electric guitars and basses. Two Unison preamps are on hand, each of which lets you color the incoming sound through Universal Audio’s preeminent modeling plug-ins; so, if you want the sound of a Neve or an API on your guitar or vocal, you can purchase one of the company’s appropriate plug-ins and use them as you record, committing their sound to the resulting audio capture.
The Arrow sports two 1/4" output connections for your monitors, as well as a dedicated headphone output for listening through cans. Whether you monitor through your speakers or through headphones, you’ll experience a near-zero latency performance, meaning you can play through UAD’s emulations without the processing interfering with your performance or timing.
The interface, which is bus-powered over Thunderbolt, features a UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, giving you some dedicated DSP for operating Universal Audio’s plug-ins. This unit is designed to be portable, with its all-metal construction and aforementioned bus-powering. Included with the Arrow is the Realtime Analog Classics bundle from UAD, whose specific plug-ins can be perused in the features section.
- Desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with 24-bit / 192 kHz audio conversion
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Marshall, Fender, and more
- Realtime UAD Processing for near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of Realtime Analog Classics bundle
- Bus-powered connection to Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation L
- Precision Reflection Engine
- Precision Channel Strip
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
- Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
- Raw Distortion Guitar Pedal
- Realverb Pro
- Softube Bass Amp Room 8x10
- Teletronix LA-2A Compressor (Legacy)
- UA 1176LN Compressor (Legacy)
- UA 1176SE Compressor (Legacy)