Slapukų politika. Norėdami toliau naršyti mūsų puslapyje, jūs sutinkate su jo sąlygomis ir taikoma slapukų politika. Sužinok daugiau.
Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2.6
Omnisphere 2.6 Power Synth from Spectrasonics is the flagship virtual instrument that combines a wide variety of real-time synthesis techniques with a huge 64GB core sound library. To hold all of this together while providing an elegant and easy-to-use interface, the development team at Spectrasonics created the STEAM Engine.
The STEAM Engine allows the user to process already interesting core samples with an intriguing set of synthesis and effects processor, thereby transforming the core material into truly inspiring sounds. The user interface features progressive layers of zooming that can be used by a wide range of users - from musicians who just want to be inspired by the sounds and customize them in an easy way, to the most advanced sound designers.
The sounds in the core library were acquired using various techniques including a new Composite Morphing Technique (CMT) which morphs the harmonic characteristics of one instrument to another. Additionally, new sound sources have been added including Diego Stocco's custom built instruments, circuit bent instruments, granular synthesis, and melodic cave stalactites.
Eight independent arpeggiators can be used in a single multi-timbral instrument to allow for creating complete compositional sections. However, the real beauty of these arpeggiators is that they can be synchronized to the feel of any RMX drum loop via Groove Lock or any other MIDI file. This means no more conflicting rhythmic feels. Additionally, sounds can be modulated by multiple LFOs or by using advanced multi-breakpoint looping envelopes.
- Now includes over 14,000 inspiring sounds for all types of music production
- Ground-breaking Hardware Synth Integration allows hands-on control of Omnisphere
- Audio Import - Use your own audio file as a soundsource
- Over 500 DSP Waveforms for the Synth Oscillator
- Sound Match™ feature instantly locates any related sounds in the library
- Hardware Library with distinct ‘classic analog’ flavor
- Spotlight - EDM library with next-level, modern sounds
- Powerful Granular Synthesis for amazing transformations
- 57 incredible FX Units, which are fully integrated and can be modulated
- Creative “Psychoacoustic” sounds from the renowned Spectrasonics sound design team
- Sound Lock™ feature gives endless useful variations by locking sound aspects while browsing
- Wavetable Synthesis - Each waveform is a Morphing Wavetable
- ORB circular motion interface allows infinitely-shifting variations
- Deeper FM/Ring Modulation capabilities for aggressive timbres
- Dual Filter architecture includes more than 34 Filter algorithms in series or parallel
- Performance-oriented Live Mode allows for seamless patch layering on the fly
- Flex-Mod™ modulation system allows powerful, modular-style matrix routing
- Stack Mode interface allows for complex patch-layering, splits, and crossfades
- Mini-Browser available at all times plus larger Full Browser design
- Up to 20 oscillators per patch can be either DSP synth or sample-based
- High Resolution resizable Interface with “Zooming” into deeper synthesis levels
- Eight independent Arpeggiators with unique Groove Lock™ feature
- Polyphonic Timbre Shifting/Crushing, Waveshaping and Reduction
- Eight full-featured LFOs per patch, with syncing and complex waveforms
- Twelve Envelopes with both simple ADSR-style or advanced multi-breakpoint interfaces
- Easy Sound/Project Sharing for collaborators and third-party libraries
- Sample-based soundsources can be processed with synthesis features