Slapukų politika. Norėdami toliau naršyti mūsų puslapyje, jūs sutinkate su jo sąlygomis ir taikoma slapukų politika. Sužinok daugiau.
Softube Drawmer 1973 Multi-Band Compressor (Download)
The Drawmer 1973 Multi-Band Compressor from Softube is a dynamics plug-in, modeled after a renowned hardware processor. When mastering mixes, the plug-in provides independent control over three frequency bands, offering a cure for many audio problems. It allows, for example, to pull out individual instruments, brighten the mix, or tighten the lows.
However, the processor is equally useful on single sound sources, like taking away the boomy character of an acoustic guitar in a natural-sounding manner. Or controlling the low-frequency dynamics of a bass but leaving its top end alive, or removing sharp consonant sounds from a vocal track without eliminating detail and clarity.
Some features have been added that are not found on the original hardware. Mid-Side processing and sidechain deliver even more compression and dynamic control, such as allowing the manipulation of the mid portion of a sound without affecting the rest of that frequency, or linking the gain reduction to an external sound source.
- Three band FET compressor
- Gives you precise control of the sound source's dynamics
- Additional Mid-Side mode and sidechaining, not available on the original hardware
- Plug-in model approved by Drawmer
- Each and every component carefully modeled
- Presets from the Drawmer S73 are included, and more added