Slapukų politika. Norėdami toliau naršyti mūsų puslapyje, jūs sutinkate su jo sąlygomis ir taikoma slapukų politika. Sužinok daugiau.
Softube Bass Amp Room (Download)
Bass Amp Room from Softube is a native based plug-in that delivers authentic amplifier and cabinet modeling and is designed to handle all bass amplifier needs, from dirty rock to a modern clean sound. The plug-in consists of a model of a classic bass amplifier, three speaker cabinets with click-and-drag microphone positions, and a DI section with tone controls and a limiter. The DI section can be blended with the amplifier sound for even more versatility.
Although designed as a guitar amplifier, the 70's amplifier that is model here is an excellent choice for bass players, delivering a thick and solid preamp distortion, which when pushed does not give up the low end. The power amp has a more traditional distortion that will at extreme settings start to sound more "broken". A high/low switch (not part of the original amplifier) adds a cleaner and fatter sound when necessary.
The cabinets include an industry standard 8 x 10" for fat rock solid bass tones with lots of low end and definition. For rock sounds, the 4 x 12" delivers a focused and hard sound. The third cabinet is an open back 1 x 12" that isn't traditionally the usual choice for a bass player, but nonetheless represents an option that could be used in a studio setting.
- Authentic amp and cabinet modeling
- One amplifier and three versatile and good-sounding cabinets
- Flexible and continuous click-and-drag mic positioning
- Slider control to blend in the DI sound from within the plug-in
- Tone control, Low and High cut filters plus limiter in the DI section
- NKS-ready: Integrates with Native Instruments hardware and software. Plug-in parameters and presets can be controlled from KOMPLETE KONTROL and MASCHINE