Slapukų politika. Norėdami toliau naršyti mūsų puslapyje, jūs sutinkate su jo sąlygomis ir taikoma slapukų politika. Sužinok daugiau.
Presonus iOStation 24c
Rich sounding recordings
Audiophile-grade digital converters and transparent preamps contribute to a professional recording and listening experience. The iOStation 24c features two of PreSonus’ own XMAX Class A analog microphone preamps. These deliver high headroom, extended lows and a pristine sound. The preamps are combined with high-quality converters to provide 115dB of dynamic range, capable of capturing complex musical harmonics naturally.
Streamline your workflow
The iOStation 24c borrows features from PreSonus’ acclaimed FaderPort-series controllers to deliver an intuitive workflow. The iOStation 24c manages to capture the experience of mixing on larger desks and condense it into a home studio interface. Support from Mackie Control and HUI protocols make it easy to control Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more. This is helped further by not requiring driver installation, ensuring you can start mixing immediately after connecting the iOStation 24c. The iOStation 24c also offers deep integration with the included PreSonus Studio One Artist.
A range of practical mixing buttons
The iOStation 24c provides instant access to crucial studio functions. Use the encoder button and companion controls to navigate, edit and mix with greater efficiency. Scroll through your timeline using the encoder or, for closer control, use the arrows to move measure by measure. The iOStation 24c also features controls to zoom in and out, navigate and drop markers and to maintain constant control of your main level.
- USB-C compatible (USB 2.0), all-in-one 24-bit/192kHz 2x2 audio interface and production controller
- 2 transparent XMAX Class A mic preamps; switchable to 2 high-headroom instrument/line inputs to record guitar, bass, and synths
- Single touch-sensitive, 100mm long-throw motorised fader and 360 degree button encoder
- Transport and innovative Session Navigator controls make mixing and controlling DAWs quick and easy
- Seamless, native support for Studio One (Studio One Artist included)
- Flexible, multi-purpose controls
- Create expressive tracks with automation recording
- Lock controls to the current channel
- Use the large encoder to control your master volume
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and Pro Tools via customised MCU and HUI modes
- Supports use with studio monitors or headphones
- Loud headphone amp with mix knob for zero-latency, analog monitoring
- Hands-free start/stop available (footswitch not included)
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Studio Magic Plug-in Studio included