Pioneer TORAIZ SP-16 Sampleris / Sekvenceris
You are going to love the new Pioneer Pro DJ Toraiz SP-16 regardless if you are DJ or a producer looking for a new sampling workstation as powerful as the software you use to add to your rig. Pioneer and Dave Smith have teamed up, and guess what is the result? A powerful sampling engine, intuitive sequencing and legendary Prophet-6 analog filters and signal processing. A sampler, yet it plays like a synth. Also, you will find 2GB highest quality Loopmasters sounds on board and taken all that together, grooves will simply flow out of your Toraiz SP-16 the moment you touch it. You can save up to 256 of those, and recall patterns whenever you want thanks to the four scenes you can use. Additionally, you just cannot miss the nearly 18cm full-colour touchscreen, six accompanying encoders and a matrix of multicolour pads. Considering groove and rhythm production, this classic workflow simply cannot be beaten.
- A powerful sampling workstation built using Dave Smith technology
- Full-colour touchscreen for detailed sample information
- Edit chosen sample waveforms explicitly
- Comes pre-loaded with 2GB of Loopmasters content
- 8GB flash memory
- 16 step-sequencer onboard
- Touch-strip controller to bend notes like using a synth
- 4 scene locations for your favourite patterns not to get lost
- Multi-coloured velocity sensitive pads
- Analog high-pass and low-pass filters from the original DSI Prophet-6 synth
- Pro DJ Link and MIDI clock lock
Kas yra pakuotėje?
2GB of pre-loaded Loopmasters samples
|Išmatavimai||43.65 x 26.12 x 7.43 cm|