Slapukų politika. Norėdami toliau naršyti mūsų puslapyje, jūs sutinkate su jo sąlygomis ir taikoma slapukų politika. Sužinok daugiau.
Korg Prologue 8
Tau tai pat tiktų:
The 8-voice Korg Prologue is the flagship polyphonic analog synthesizer that builds upon the success of the Minilogue and Monologue synthesizers, combining multi-voice, multi-timbre, and Multi-Engine technology to create a professional-quality instrument that's capable of satiating the most advanced user, but with an interface that a novice will find inviting.
The synthesizer's architecture uses two VCOs + Multi-Engine (VCO3), a 12 db/per octave filter, two envelopes, a VCA, and an LFO. The Multi-Engine is equipped with three sound generation devices including a noise generator, a variable phase modulation (VMP/FM) generator, and a user oscillator, which allows you to load your own oscillator programs via a free and soon-to-be-released editor/librarian. The two-pole, low-pass filter with enhanced sharpness adds drive with powerful distortion, as well as a low-cut (high-pass) switch. Its sound covers almost every sonic possibility: fat basses, powerful leads, and the lush pads that you expect from a polyphonic synthesizer.
Additional features include four voice modes, a powerful arpeggiator, and a 24-bit digital effects engine, which provides two effect slots (a modulation effect and delay/reverb). Choose between a wide variety of effects such as chorus or ensemble, warm tape delay, or diverse reverbs. The keyboard is a high-quality, Japanese-made, Natural Touch keyboard, providing the same professional-quality touch and feel as on KORG’s high-end workstations. The instrument's enclosure is constructed from a black aluminum front panel with oak wood sides, and high-quality metal knobs. The Korg prologue ships with an IEC power cord.
- 8-voice analog synthesizer circuit
- 49-note, Japanese-made, high-quality, Natural Touch keyboard
- Multi-Engine Equipped with 3-Types: Noise, VPM, and user
- High-quality digital effects
- Open source software that can be customized by the user
- Bi-timbre support
- Voice modes that allow voices to be flexibly recombined
- Arpeggiator equipped with a variety of types and range settings
- Program Sort allows rapid access to 500 programs
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually
- Tough and stylish body made of aluminum and wood
- Sync with another groove machine to enjoy jam sessions
|Savybės||Sequencer, Arpeggiator, Oscillator|
|Išoriniai Matmenys||70.89 x 34.80 x 11.81 cm|