Slapukų politika. Norėdami toliau naršyti mūsų puslapyje, jūs sutinkate su jo sąlygomis ir taikoma slapukų politika. Sužinok daugiau.
Naujas produktas. Tikslesni terminai netrukus.
Only 0 left
Behringer's RD-808 is a drum machine based on Roland's classic TR-808. It has similar looks, sounds and controls, but a different master section with a few modern features of its own.
- Authentic recreation of one of the most sought after and influential drum machine of all time with obsessive attention to detail
- 16 original drum sounds: Bass Drum, Snare Drum, Low Tom/Conga, Mid Tom/Conga, High Tom/Conga, Claves/Rim-Shot, Maracas/Hand-Clap, Cowbell, Cymbal, Open-Hat, Closed-Hat and a global Accent
- Complete control over voice dynamics with per voice accent and flam
- 64-step sequencer with storage of up to 64 patterns and 16 songs with continuously variable swing
- Integrated Wave Designer with individual attack and sustain controls for studio quality drum sound
- Integrated dual-mode filter with dedicated frequency and resonance controls for huge sound shaping options
- 11 independent analog outputs to record your patterns as multi-track audio
- Easily readable 7-segment 4-character LED display for tempo with dedicated tap tempo button
- 16 authentic step pads with bold, full-color LEDs
- Up to 99 loop measures of each pattern change with 16 pattern changes per song
- Songs can be chained together for expanded compositions
- Unique Auto Scroll feature for extremely easy operation
- Comprehensive Midi In/Out/Thru and USB implementation for synchronization and connection to external devices
- Per-Track Solo and Mute for enhanced realtime control
- Sync options include USB, MIDI, Clock and Internal
- Powerful headphone and L/R main outputs on 1/4” TRS connectors