Slapukų politika. Norėdami toliau naršyti mūsų puslapyje, jūs sutinkate su jo sąlygomis ir taikoma slapukų politika. Sužinok daugiau.
Arturia BeatStep Pro (Black + CV/Gate Cable Kit)
Susiję blogo straipsniai
For the adventurous performer, nothing comes close to the Arturia BeatStep Pro. Now available for a limited time in stylish black, BeatStep Pro has been designed to become the center of your music world. Perform using your vintage monosynths, outboard modules, and drum machines all at the same time using its comprehensive CV/Gate connections, all while controlling virtual instruments and syncing with your DAW via MIDI/USB.
Astoundingly powerful yet quick to master, BeatStep Pro features everything you could want from a standalone sequencer, combining 2 independent monophonic sequencers for melodies and another that's dedicated to drums. For melodies, the BeatStep Pro offers real-time transposition, recording, and rewriting with step tie, slide and velocity or gate length knob-based editing. For drums, BeatStep Pro lets you create percussive patterns using 16 independent drum sequences, all of which can be arranged and honed into a dynamic live performance using the roller, looper, and vast array of parameter controls.
With up to 64 steps per pattern, plus the ability to chain them together, you’ll be able to experiment like never before. BeatStep Pro can also act as an in-depth MIDI controller, letting you freely assign knobs, buttons, and pads to control your virtual instruments or DAW.
2 monophonic step sequencers
- Up to 64 steps per sequence
- Note, velocity and gate time settings per step
- Note tie
16-track drum sequencer (one track per pad)
- MIDI controller mode
- Fully customizable for knobs, step buttons and velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- Send MIDI CC, note data, program changes
- 16 Projects, each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map.
- Performance controls
- Randomizer with Amount and Probability settings
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Touch sensitive knobs
- Tap Tempo
- CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates)
- 8 drum gate outputs
- Clock sync with multiple standards
- MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors
- USB class compliant
- Supports full parameter and sequencing editing capability using our free MIDI Control Center software
- Kensington lock
Kas yra pakuotėje?
- 1 x USB cable
- 2 x MIDI adapter cables (1/8” TRS jack to 5-pin DIN, gray)
- 1 x DIN adapter cable (1/8” TRS jack to 5-pin DIN, black)
- 1 x Quick Start Guides for BeatStep Pro
- 14 x CV/GATE cables
|Programinė Įranga||Ableton Live, Analog Lab|
|Išoriniai Matmenys||41.5 x 16.3 x 3.6 cm|