Zoom's H6 Handy Recorder is a portable recording system with an XY and Mid-Side mic modules that can be swapped for different ones. Also, besides the amazing 20 batter life and 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution recordings, the H6 has four combo XLR / 6.3mm inputs, which enable you to hook up studio mics and transform your H6 into a proper studio. As for recording in the field, you do not want to miss once-in-a-lifetime takes. Zoom has taken care of that because the H6 has Pre-record function: the H6 is constantly recording the last two seconds of the audio and includes it in every recording, so you do not miss any precious sonar moment by pressing 'record' a bit too late. Also, you get line and headphone outputs and a built-in speaker for mono playback. To make the deal even better, the H6 can function as a portal USB audio interface: plug it in into your Mac, Windows PC or even iPad, and you instantly get up to six inputs and two outputs in your favourite DAW. For starters, Steinberg Cubase LE is included, so with the H6, you get everything you need to start recording and capturing your favourite sonar moments.
- Up to 20 hours continuous recording on 4 AA batteries
- Record at professional Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) at 24-bit/96kHz audio resolution
- Record at high-quality MP3s at up to 320kbps
- Continuous 2 second buffer and the pre-record function
- Integrated speaker for reviewing recordings on the go
- Four onboard XLR / 6.3mm inputs
- Independent volume controls and switchable -20dB pads
- Headphone and line outputs
- Simultaneously records a second -12dB stereo track as a backup in case the original track becomes distorted
XY and Mid-Side mics
2GB SD card
4 x AA batteries
Cubase LE software
Pirk komplektą ir sutaupyk!
Japonų kompanija Zoom - neprilygstama įrašymo prietaisų ir ritmo mašinų gamintoja, kuri pati gamina mikroschemas, naudojamas jų prietaisuose. Soundium šiuo metu orientuojasi į Zoom ilgaamžių ir itin kokybiškų rekorderių prekybą.Daugiau Zoom produkcijos